Monday, February 20, 2012

Heart of Now


Last weekend I assisted at the Heart of Now weekend workshop. I havent been able to attend the full weekend in a long time. I am so glad I was able to finally. Coincidentally (or maybe not) it was also the most meaningful I have had in a long time. I was having so many realisations, I had to start writing them down. My beautiful friend Kim, led me into exploring what I am scared of. I wrote down a whole page of ideas I can work through so they arent holding me back anymore. I wrote down the contradictions to those ideas... so I can start letting go of them. I heard other peoples stories that helped me make connections to my own life. I opened up. I talked to people. I started conversations even! I got feedback. i got close. I got hugs. I held hands. I listened. I played werewolf!
I am finally feeling the community aspect of Heart of Now! I am so glad to be living here and opening up to my community :)

No comments:

Post a Comment